Sustainable Swap: Replace traditional deodorant made with aluminum and packaged in plastic with this vegan package-free deodorant.
No Tox Life's extra-strength aluminum-free and paraben-free vegan deodorants are designed to keep you fresh with a very light application. Since they only need one or two light swipes per armpit, they last much longer than ordinary deodorants.
Earl Grey (Bergamot Italian Orange) with a hint of herb garden make a pleasant, light fragrance. Suitable for men and women.
How to use:
- Aluminum based antiperspirants include big brand products, as well as alternative products like crystal sticks, alum sticks and mineral salt sticks. When switching away from these, you might experience a detox effect for a few days to a couple weeks (consider purchasing our No Tox Life detox underarm bar to speed up this process).
- What we mean by detoxing is: you may be more stinky and sweaty at first while your body is ridding itself of the buildup that has accumulated with antiperspirant use. Antiperspirants block the pores so sweat (and toxins) can’t get out. Your body needs to sweat to remove waste.
- Re-apply as needed: You may want to reapply during the first few weeks until the detoxing is finished. To reapply, first wipe the area dry, then just use one or two light swipes to refresh your protection. After the detox period, the deodorant should last all day without need to reapply.
Longevity & Maintenance:
- Each 1 oz round puck should last 2 to 4 months (or longer) with regular use.
- Each deodorant is handmade with vegan ingredients, in small batches. Since there is a high amount of aloe vera juice, it may evaporate over time and the stick will become drier, and glide less. This doesn't mean it's no longer working - it still will work and be effective. You can re-hydrate it by spritzing with water or using a wet finger to get the “slippery” feeling again.
- Store in airtight container to prevent the aloe vera juice from evaporating. This is especially a factor in dry climates.
- Keep your deodorant out of direct heat or sun (for example your car in the summer) because your deodorant could melt at very high temperatures.