Sustainably Made: This plastic-free copper tongue scraper comes in a muslin reusable bag.
Tongue scrapers help eliminate toxins & bacteria from the tongue responsible for periodontal problems, plaque buildup, tooth decay and gum infections. They help to:
- Remove coating and mucous on the tongue that leads to bad breath.
- Eliminate undigested food particles from the tongue.
- Decrease complications of the respiratory tract.
- Enhance the sense of taste.
- Promote overall oral & digestive health.
- Gently stimulate the internal organs.
How to Use: Tongue scraping should be performed twice a day, once in the morning, and once in the evening. Best after brushing and flossing your teeth.
- Hold the two ends of the tongue scraper in both hands.
- Stick out the tongue and place the tongue scraper at the very back of the tongue.
- Pull the scraper forward gently. Make sure to cover the whole tongue so that it removes the unwanted coating.
- Rinse the tongue scraper under water.
- Repeat this process 5-7 times, or until no coating is left. Scrape the tongue gently or it may damage the tissue.
End of Life: This item can be processed through metal recycling and the bag can be processed through industrial composting or textile recycling.