Sustainability: By purchasing castile soap in a reusable and refillable glass bottle, you are minimizing your single-use plastic waste consumption and helping to promote a more circular economy.
Castile soap is a safe, non-toxic mutli-purpose soap concentrate. This castile soap is made with all organic ingredients. Castile soap is gentle and suitable for most skin types and can replace almost all conventional cleaning products.
How to Use:
- Hands & Body: Use full strength or dilute.
- Dishes: Saturate dish brush or sponge with castile soap and scrub. Pre-soak if needed. To use in an automatic dishwasher, dilute by 50%.
- Floors: Add 3 oz (6 TBS) of castile soap to 2 1/2 gallons water. Clean as usual and allow to dry.
- Walls & Woodwork: Add 1/4 cup of castile soap to 1 gal on hot water. Clean, rinse and let dry.
- Laundry: Start with 1/3 cup per load. Use slightly more for heavily soiled clothes, larger loads or with hard water. For top loading machines, mix soap into warm water then add clothes. Great for hand washing most silks, fine fabrics and wool.
- Carpets: Replaces detergent concentrates. Works in carpet cleaning machines and and on stains.
- General Cleaning: Fill a clean spray bottle with warm water, add 5% castile soap, spray and wipe.
- Bathrooms: Use full strength on sponge, scrub and rinse. For all porcelain and tile surfaces.
- Castile (with Shea): Organic Aloe Juice, Organic Saponified Oils (Coconut, Shea Butter, Olive, Sunflower & Jojoba), Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Rosemary Extract
- Castile (Original): Organic Saponified Oils (Coconut, Olive and Jojoba), Rosemary Extract, Organic Aloe Vera
Castile Soap (16 oz.): If this is your first time purchasing this product, purchase this version. Your product will come with a returnable, refillable glass bottle.
Castile Soap Refill (16 oz.): If you have already purchased this product and you need a refill, purchase this version. Your product will arrive in a glass bottle. Replace the cap with the pump from your previous purchase.
Refill & Return Instructions: Depending on how you plan to receive your order, follow the instructions below.
- USPS Shipping: Rinse your empty bottle. Using the return label and shipping box from Dharma + Dwell, please return your empty container(s).
- Local Porch Delivery: Rinse your empty container(s) and place it in the Dharma + Dwell delivery box from your previous order. We will swap your empties with your new product.
- In-Store Pick-up: Rinse your empty container(s) and bring them with you to pick up your next order. Swap your Dharma + Dwell your empties with newly filled products.