Sustainable Swap: This clay powder mask comes in a 2 oz. refillable jar and replaces masks that come in plastic/unsustainable packaging. By providing the product in powder form, we also are reducing the need for preservatives allowing the product to have a longer shelf life.
This product is one of our "bulk" items to help reduce unnecessary packaging - meaning, you can purchase this item in one of our refillable jars or by refilling up your own container when shopping in-person. You are purchasing this item by the ounce.
NOTE: When purchased online, this product will need to be purchased with one of Dharma + Dwell's reusable jars or if you already have your own container at home to refill, will will put it in a recycled container for delivery. You can return the recycled container to Dharma + Dwell during your next visit or during our next delivery.
We recommend purchasing 2 or 4 ounces.
Ingredients: 100% Natural, vegan, cruelty-free, no dyes, fragrances, fillers or synthetic preservatives.
- Sensitive Skin: White Kaolin Clay, Oats, Essential Oils
- Oily/Acne Skin: French Green Clay, Oats, Essential Oils
- Step 1: Cleanse and dry your face gently.
- Step 2: Mix 1-2 tsp of powder with a small amount of water until a nice paste is created. Depending on your skin's needs, you might consider using other ingredients in place of water such as yogurt, witch hazel, oils, honey, etc.
- Step 3: Gently put the mask on the face. You can use finger tips or a brush. Avoid the eyes, the nostrils and the mouth and carefully smooth the mask to ensure good contact with the skin.
- Step 4: Let the mask dry for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water in circular movements.
End of Life: Reuse, refill, recycle or return the jar to Dharma + Dwell.
WARNING: For external use only. Please do a patch test on hand or arm if you have sensitive skin to be sure it will work well for you. If you have irritation, please discontinue using the mask.