Sustainability: It is like the current liquid laundry soap you use, just without the chemicals and plastic bottle waste! This is a paste concentrate-to-liquid formulation you dissolve at home using your own water and your own container. Refill your same container forever! No more tossing out big ole’ plastic laundry jugs. Each waste free laundry detergent bar dilutes to make enough liquid, plastic free laundry soap to wash up to 256 loads. You can refill the same container and drastically reduce your plastic-waste at home. This zero-waste, plastic-free Laundry Paste is also budget-friendly at less than $0.10 per load!
How to Dissolve:
- Fill Your Container With Water.
- Drop The Laundry Paste Bar (or pieces) Into Your Container.
- Let Dissolve. This Takes Several Hours (overnight is easy and what we recommend)
- Dispense As Usual. Using a shot glass or small measuring cup works best. Find a measuring device that holds more than one ounce of liquid to allow for a little extra pour space when measuring.
- Suggested Amount Per Load: Half ounce – One Ounce (depending on load & dirt)
- Add full bar to one gallon (128 oz) of water
- Add half bar to half gallon (64 oz) of water
- Add quarter bar of paste to 32 oz of water
- Add 1/8 bar of paste to 17 ounces of water
- Add 1/16 bar of paste to 8 ounces of water