Dharma + Dwell
Pots & Pours - Little Lemon Candle Time Slots
Grab your pals because you’re invited to our Pots & Pours Event with Little Lemon Candle & LoKey Designs!
On Saturday, August 20th, they will be in the shop from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm!
Here’s what you can expect to see at the event:
- Candle fills with Little Lemon Candles
- Bring your own planter succulent potting with LoKey Designs plants + plant accessories
Fill your own candle, how it works:
- Choose a 15-minute time slot
- Bring your own vessel (cleaned and dry) to fill OR purchase a vintage/secondhand vessel in the shop
- Choose your scent ($1.25/oz)
- Watch as Kayla works her magic and fills your new candle!
*By making reservations you are agreeing to follow the following candle care instructions:
Scents and their strengths are personal and subjective to each buyer.
Be sure not to blow out your candle for the first time until it has burned a melt pool all the way to the edge of the container (usually within 1-2 hours).
Repeatedly blowing out your candle before the melt pool forms all the way across will cause tunneling and poor scent throw.
Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials.
Keep wick centered and trimmed to 1/4” to prevent smoking and soot build up on containers or other items.
Burn only on stable heat-resistant surfaces for no more than 3 hours at a time.
Discontinue use when only 1/2” of wax remains in the bottom.
Do not move the candle while burning or if the wax is hot.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazards, injury, or smoke damage.